We bring to you, a program to secure your car against unforeseen breakdowns and repair bills, even after the original warranty is over. You can extend your original warranty by one or two more years through our Tata Motors Extended Warranty Program. This will cover mechanical and electrical breakdown on your Tata Vehicle and it starts immediately after expiry of the original warranty.
You can purchase the Extended Warranty from any Tata Motors Authorized showroom or workshop- at any dealership of your choice.
We strongly recommend purchase of Extended Warranty at time of purchase of your vehicle so that you can save on the surcharge that is levied beyond 90 days from date of sale of the vehicle.
- Affordable Premiums –The Extended Warranty protection is provided at a very competitive cost
- Peace of Mind against unexpected and often unbudgeted financial expenses on account of breakdown
- Near cashless & speedy claim settlement – parts and labour included with minimum documentation
- Anywhere, Everywhere – Service can be availed at any Tata Motors authorized workshops
- Increased Vehicle Resale value –The balance of the warranty transferable when the vehicle is sold to a new private owner
- The vehicle must have been serviced as per periodic maintenance schedule from Tata motors authorized dealers / Service Centres, service points or service outlets
- The intervals between scheduled services must not exceed stipulated mileage more than as mentioned in Extended warranty booklet
- Present Owner’s manual and extended warranty booklet to Tata Motors Dealer/Authorized workshop while requesting inspection or claiming repairs under Extended Warranty
- If the extended warranty booklet is lost or destroyed, the owner should contact a Tata motors dealer
- Tata motors will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury of whatsoever nature sustained by any person(s), property or vehicles(s), including the vehicle detailed in the registration form, caused by or arising out of or in way connected with motor vehicle accidents, fire, storm, flood, theft, chemicals, contamination, environmental, hazards, vandalism, windstorm, damage, explosion, fire, freezing, fuels, lightening, road hazards, tsunami or any other natural calamities, war, civil war, civil rebellion, invasion, insurrection, hostilities, confiscation, nationalization, or loss resulting from order of government or local authority, ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity malicious damage or any other loss, damage or liability not otherwise specially covered
- Tata motors will not accept any liability for damage caused by lack of servicing, abuse or the continued use of the vehicle after any fault has become evident or for consequential loss of a part not covered by the extended warranty
- Normal maintenance service items including without limitation, bulbs, fuses, battery tyres, tubes, brake lining, internal parts of brake master cylinder and wheel cylinder, belts (other than timing belt), hoses, filters, wiper blades, bushes, oil and coolants
- Items having limited life like clutch, brake liners and pads
- Any repair service required as a result of accident
* For detailed list of exclusions, please contact your nearest workshop for the Extended Warranty Booklet.
For further assistance, please contact our Workshop Service Marketing Executives.